Packed with MotoGP derived technology, Alpinestars SP‐1 suit offers the sports rider and track day devotee exceptional levels of protection, comfort and performance in a sleek, modern design.
Innovative construction, premium materials
- 1.3mm premium full‐grain leather for excellent abrasion resistance.
- Perforated leather panels enhance airflow within the suit.
- Anatomical race fit with ergonomically placed Aramidic stretch panels for optimal flexibility.
- Accordion stretch panels on the elbows, lower back and knees improve flexibility and riding comfort.
- Dual density back hump for improved aerodynamic and cooling performance
- Removable/adjustable certified GP elbow and shoulder protectors with injection molded shell and dual density foam padding.
- Removable/adjustable certified GP‐R knee and shin protectors.
- External PU shoulder sliders provide extra impact protection and help prevent pitching the rider into a tumble when sliding along the ground.
- Multiple stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
- Snap connection system allows integration with the CE level 2 certified Bionic Race Back protector which is available as an optional accessory.
- Internal chest protection compartments with PE protection padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest guards available as accessory upgrade).
- Removable mesh liner with stretch panel inserts work with outer stretch zones for improved flexibility and precise fit.
- Replaceable PU GP knee sliders.
- YKK main zippers and Semi‐auto lock zippers on the wrists ensure secure closure at all times.